- An applicant needs to be of 18 years or more on the date of the race, i.e. born on or before 10th December, 1999 for Marathon and Half Marathon. For 11k Run an applicant needs to be 15 years or more on the date of the race, i.e. born before 10th December, 2002
- Full Marathon, Half Marathon, 11K Run races are compulsorily timed categories.
- You may use a photocopy of the physical or downloaded form from the event website to send in your application.
- Only one applicant can apply for the Event using a single form. Also, do not send in more than one entry per person; multiple applications will entail all being rejected.
- Applicants must submit their entries only via the Application Modes given in this form. No individual/group has been authorized to collect entries on behalf of the Event.
- GROUP ENTRIES will be accepted for the Full Marathon / Half Marathon/11K Run race categories.
- Before sending in your application, please check the following
Filled in details against all mandatory fields prefixed with ‘*’ in the application form;
Attached a copy of your latest colour passport sized photograph on the form;
Attached a copy of your Govt. issued Photo ID proof, i.e. either Passport, Driving license, Election Card or Aadhaar card.
Enclosed the requisite application fees (refer to ‘Application Fees’ chart)
Signed the ‘waiver’ in the application form.
Applicant meets the minimum age eligibility criteria for the chosen race category.
- Where any discrepancy is found in any of the above mentioned mandatories, your application will not be accepted.
- On entry confirmation Full marathon, Half marathon runners will be further classified into age categories for prize money. For more information log on to the event website www.vvmcmayorsmarathon.com
- Note: Foreigners residing in India who wish to participate and be eligible for the prize money have to produce valid proof of residence. The prize money will be given in Indian Rupees only.
- Valid email id is mandatory for all timed race participants.
- Email confirmations will be sent to all the participants who have given their valid email id in the application form.
- Requests for cancellation and thereby, refund will not be entertained.
- Request for change in race category will not be entertained. Be careful while selecting your race category at the time of registration.
- Confirmed participants will not be given their running bibs on the race day.
- Authorised representative must carry with him/her
A printed copy of the email confirmation (if using a smartphone, a copy of the confirmation forwarded by the participant).
Photocopy of your (the participant) photographic proof of identity, i.e.: your Aadhar card, passport or PAN card.
Photographic proof of identity of your representative visiting the registration counters on your behalf, i.e.: his/her Aadhar card, passport, college identity card or PAN card.
- Outstation participants can collect their running number and timing chip from New Viva College, Virar West (Marathon Office), on 8th & 9th December, 2017 between 11Am to 7 Pm.
- Confirmed participant’s identity and proof of residence may be verified by a verification agency hired for validating the details provided by you in the form.
- Full Marathon/ Half Marathon/11K Run participant’s race day images will be screened visually after the race and if any of the participant is found not wearing the running number bib allotted to him/her, the participant registered for that BIB will be disqualified from the race.
- This application form and the right to participate in the event and the rights and benefits available to the applicant under this entry form is at the sole discretion of the Event Organiser, Vasai Virar City Muncipal Corporation, and cannot be transferred to any other person under any circumstances. The applicant alone shall be entitled to the rights and benefits arising out of such confirmation of participation.
EVENT CONTACT DETAILS
Event Helpline: 8879559049 (Mon to Sat, 11 am to 6pm)